wireless two-way communications to a PC

Terry Johnson <tjohnson@...>

Hi There, several of you have GTO mounts. I would like to purchase a
quality wireless two-way communications system that will allow me to
communicate in both directions (to and from)the DigitalSkyVoice
software on the PC over a distance of two hundred feet.

Any recommendations...Terry Johnson

Charles Sinsofsky <strfire@...>

I have been talking with Terry in email, but I thought for the use of the
group here I will post some info.

For a totaly wireless solution for using DSV with your mount, I suggest the
following:

1- obtain a set of wireless headphones, these could be like the type from
radio/shack. they can easily be adapted to the output of a given laptop or
desktop.

2- obtain a wireless mike from shure, highend, or a radio shack type
wireless mike.

use both units at the same time..ie: allows for input and output of the
sounds/words from dsv.

I am currently looking into finding a 'single' type headset for the both
microphone and earphones with use of a single full-duplex transmitter..will
update about that later.

I have also created a new section on the web site about microphones and
will be expanding it to become a hardware area. detailing what over the last
6 months etc..have learned concerning various hardware used with dsv, with
respect to various sound cards, laptops, desktops, etc.. and what are good
mikes, what are good headphones, headsets..etc.. look for this area to grow
over time.

Thanx for your time

- Charles Sinsofsky
www.digitalskyvoice.com
Author: DigitalSky Voice
email: strfire@attglobal.net

Hi There, several of you have GTO mounts. I would like to purchase a
quality wireless two-way communications system that will allow me to
communicate in both directions (to and from)the DigitalSkyVoice
software on the PC over a distance of two hundred feet.

Any recommendations...Terry Johnson

GET $100 IN COUPONS FOR TRYING GATOR!
Grab the Gator! Free software does all the typing for you!
Gator fills in forms and remembers passwords with NO TYPING at over
100,000 web sites! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/2093

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ap-gto/?m=1