Sent: Saturday, November 20, 1999 4:39 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Winter Star Party.

Just wanted to know if any of you fellows are going to the Winter Star party. tickets for those that got into the lottery were mailed nov. 13 1999.
Please reply if you hold tickets to the event. I did get in this year myself and will start to make arrangements to go.
Understand it is not the same as previous years and the light pollution problem has also travelled to Key West but still a hell of alot better than most sites.
Howard L

Click Here! eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto