Which GTOCP* connection do you use?

Steven Panish

Also CP3 - RS232 to an ancient usb adapter to a USB3 hub.  Everything else (EFW, camera, focuser, guider, etc) also connects to the USB3 hub, and that is the sole connection to my observatory laptop.  The observatory connects to the home network via a wireless bridge.  The laptop is then accessed remotely through Google Remote Console.

Steve

Kenneth Tan

Thanks! Avoided a disaster 🤪

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 at 23:42, George <george@...> wrote:

Kenneth,

NO…no…no!    Do not even try that.   Your CP5 is personalized to your Mach2.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.