Website Offline

Karen Christen

Greetings, Astro-Nuts!

Our website is currently not working, along with a number of other online services, it appears.  I’m sure this is a short-term outage.  Thanks for your patience and we’ll let you know when everything is back to normal.

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Karen Christen

Aaaaaaaaaaand we’re back in business!  😉

Clear skies, everyone!

Karen

AP