From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Erkaslan Aygen
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 12:12 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] VPort2 / Fault / Sync Target: Valid Alt/Az, RA/Dec, HA/Dec has not been received!"

By changing the region in W10 (in my case from Switzerland to USA), the settings are being automatically
updated and can again use my automation software, i.e. Voyager (comma being replaced by a ".").
If the weather allows it, I will give it a try later on (fingers crossed).

Erkaslan Aygen

Hey Ray,

There is absolutely no reason to be sorry, on the contrary, you've been very supportive and helpful from day 1.

Also, being able to access again Voyager with the "." doesn't mean that my issue is solved :) (but it should be, I will anyway update the thread).

Warm regards from Switzerland.
Aygen

Ray Gralak

Aygen,

Can you tell me the exact version of Windows that is running on the computer?

You can find out by clicking the Windows start button and entering "winver" without the quotes and pressing the enter key. If that doesn't work, you can open a command prompt window and type "winver". Either post a screenshot, or provide all of the version details in the window that opens.

-Ray

There is absolutely no reason to be sorry, on the contrary, you've been very supportive and helpful from day
1.

Also, being able to access again Voyager with the "." doesn't mean that my issue is solved :) (but it should
be, I will anyway update the thread).

Warm regards from Switzerland.
Aygen

Erkaslan Aygen

Thanks for the instructions since I am not a WINDOW guy :).

Ray Gralak

Aygen

Thanks! The computer is running a long-term service version of Windows 10 Enterprise, originally introduced about three years ago. I have not tested with any version of Windows 10 Enterprise, but I will see if I can get a hold of that exact version via my visual studio subscription.

BTW, is this a Swiss version of Windows?

-Ray