From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of M Hambrick
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 11:36 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Vintage 800 Mount Serial Number

Do the old 800 mounts have serial numbers ? If so where do I find it ? I have an old 800 mount that I bought in 1992 that I am thinking about selling to help pay for absolute encoders when they become available. If I sell the mount, it would be nice if I can give the buyer the serial number.

Mike

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics