Video on other uses for Astro-Physics Dovetail Saddles & Dovetail Bars

Harley Davidson

I uploaded a new video showing Astro-Physics Dovetail Saddles & Dovetail Bars can be used for more than just telescopes.

tony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBBb2BiSn0o

Don Anderson

Great Video Tony! I just got notified about my name being drawn for a 92 Stoaway! Just going through the store picking my mounting plates so I can fit it to my AP900GOTO. Also trying to decide on
whether to get the field flattener or the .8X Telecompressor. Can't afford both right now. I don't see the DOV DV10 saddle plate on the AP website. Will have to call George tomorrow.
Don

Harley Davidson

Thank you Don. Congratulations on getting the 92. It's a great scope.

Here is the link for the DOVEDV10:
https://www.astro-physics.com/dovedv10

tony

On 4/26/2022 1:18 AM, Don Anderson via groups.io wrote:
Great Video Tony! I just got notified about my name being drawn for a 92 Stoaway! Just going through the store picking my mounting plates so I can fit it to my AP900GOTO. Also trying to decide on
whether to get the field flattener or the .8X Telecompressor. Can't afford both right now. I don't see the DOV DV10 saddle plate on the AP website. Will have to call George tomorrow.
Don

Roland Christen

Also trying to decide on
whether to get the field flattener or the .8X Telecompressor.
This depends on the camera you plan to use. If it is full frame 35mm, the flattener is the best solution. If you have an APS-C format (ZWO 2600), you can use the .8X Telecompressor to produce a wider field than the flattener, with good corner star shapes.