VCP5-P02-11 for mach2: info

Andrea Lucchetti

I noticed that this firmware for the Mach2 is available on the website and haven't see any announcement here.
I think the history list doesn't mention it.
can some one please help me:
-date of publication
-new features/bug fixes

Thank you very much,
Andrea

Howard Hedlund

VCPx-P02-11 is now our current release.  Announcements and such are a bit delayed while Marj and Rolando are away from the office.

Andrea Lucchetti

no problem at all,
my understanding is that is not critical (no major bugs corrected) but suggested .

can you please confirm me if I can run the update connecting just the CP5 to the Pc, or I need to set up the mount and park?
Thank you,
Andrea

Il giorno lun 21 feb 2022 alle ore 18:03 Howard Hedlund <howard@...> ha scritto:
VCPx-P02-11 is now our current release.  Announcements and such are a bit delayed while Marj and Rolando are away from the office.

Andrea Lucchetti

Hi Howard,
no problem at all,
my understanding is that is not critical (no major bugs corrected) but suggested .

can you please confirm me if I can run the update connecting just the CP5 to the Pc, or do I need to set up the mount and park it before the flash upgrade?
I have a Mach2
Thank you,
Andrea

Il giorno lun 21 feb 2022 alle ore 18:03 Howard Hedlund <howard@...> ha scritto:
VCPx-P02-11 is now our current release.  Announcements and such are a bit delayed while Marj and Rolando are away from the office.

Roland Christen

No need to set up the mount to load the software. Just power the CP5 and attach to your PC.