Upgrading GTOCP3 "J" chip to V2 Post steps

George Lutch

I just upgraded the chip in the GTOCP3 from "J" version to "V2".  Instructions say that I must reinitialize either via the hand controller or computer connection.  How do I tell what version of firmware is on the hand controller as it says for version 4.17 and older do one thing while if it's 4.19 or newer do another.

Steven Panish

George,
It's been a couple years but as I recall the brief signon message on the hand controller tells you the version.  I have 4.17 and don't recall having to do anything special after upgrading to V2 in the CP3.  I don't use the handbox much so I've never upgraded it.
Steve

--
PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!
Due to Google eliminating cheap domain serving, Virginia and I are changing to regular gmail addresses.  The old panishnet address will forward to this address for a short while, but please add the new address, scpanish1@..., to your contact list.