Trying to find support #APCC

I am running a 900 mount robotically with ACP/Scheduler.  Having problems with the mount failing to park or getting lost.  Bob Denny says it is not an ACP fault.  I have sent logs to the two addresses noted in the APCC zip app.  One is blocked the other never responds.  I have also sent to the support@ email address noted in this forum with no reply.

I am losing data and eventually, the system is going to get rained on.   Please advise.

Bruce McMath

PS, can anyone give me an idea how deep the backorder is on the Mach2 mount?

Howard Hedlund

Sorry, Bruce.  I'm working on this.  I should have let you know that I had the logs downloaded and was working on it.

👍