Topaz DeNoise

Robert Chozick

I am going back to fix some of my old images with Topaz DeNoise.  Below is an example with M101.  The data was not as good as I would like but the improvement is good.

Old Version:

New DeNoise version:

Robert

Mike Dodd

On 9/4/2021 1:33 PM, Robert Chozick via groups.io wrote:
I am going back to fix some of my old images with Topaz DeNoise.
Topaz DeNoise AI performs very well for me. A friend told me about it back in October During the Mars opposition, and I've made it a standard part of my DSO processing workflow. I also have Topaz Gigapixel AI to resize images, but it takes a L-O-N-G time on astro images, so I do most of my resizing in Photoshop or PixInsight.

--- Mike