Tool Buckets to schlep an 1100GTO

Elenillor

I will be trying some flexible tool buckets for the 1100GTO. Nominally 12" diameter x 15" high I added a Kydex sleeve and a 1" thick closed foam disk in the bottom to keep the buckets upright and round. The Dec assembly just fits with the DoveDV10 plate attached. Will add a few foam wedges as needed to keep things from flopping around.

Just for storage in the house, transport to the car and from the car to scope setup. Will have see how the system work in real life.

Harley Davidson

Very interesting Elenillor, nice idea.

tony