Time for some eye candy

Tom Blahovici

Hi
Just thought I would share my first image with an ASI6200mm camera. This camera is 62mpixel CMOS with next to no noise compared to my previous STL11000.
This was guided with an ASI290 off axis with my old AP600e and a CP4. Thanks for all the support getting to this point.
18 hours, 6 Ha, 6 OR and 6 S2 from the Bottle 8 sky's of Montreal.

Wonderful image Tom

do you have a link to full resolution? i'm guessing that is chock full of details

Brian

--
Brian

Brian Valente

Tom Blahovici

Hi
Not yet.  Debating about Astrobin
The full image is 2.9 GBytes! But it will print nicely up to 4' x 6'.  Those big mpixel cameras are quite impressive.
Tom

Don Anderson

Great image Tom.

Don Anderson

On Sunday, February 7, 2021, 09:52:27 p.m. MST, Tom Blahovici <tom.va2fsq@...> wrote:

Hi
Just thought I would share my first image with an ASI6200mm camera. This camera is 62mpixel CMOS with next to no noise compared to my previous STL11000.
This was guided with an ASI290 off axis with my old AP600e and a CP4. Thanks for all the support getting to this point.
18 hours, 6 Ha, 6 OR and 6 S2 from the Bottle 8 sky's of Montreal.

bah - you are such a tease!