From: "Marj" <marj@astro-physics.com>
To: <ap-gto@egroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 11:09 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] TheSky and GTO mounts

We have arranged to send the control box, cables and a set of motors to
Software Bisque for testing purposes. This will make the job of writing the
Astro-Physics driver easier, since the code can be tested as it written.
We'll send it as soon as the new ROM chip for the servo box is ready.

Thanks to Herb for offering to drive or ship them his mount. You won't have
to pack it up after all, Herb :). There is less hardware involved this way
and a solution amenable to all.

Marj Christen

Wish you had something rad to add to your email?
We do at www.supersig.com.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6810/7/_/3615/_/964548383/

Larry Denmark <kldenmark@...>

--- In ap-gto@egroups.com, "Ray Gralak" <ray@g...> wrote:
Way to go Marj!!!

-Ray Gralak
Ditto. Many thanks... that is wonderful news!

Larry Denmark