De : main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> de la part de Eric Dreher <ericpdreher@...>
Envoyé : dimanche 31 janvier 2021 18:41
À : main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Objet : [ap-gto] The Rosette Nebula

I collected 100 four-minute SHO subs on January 6, 2021.  Astro-Physics Mach1GOT (recent model), Stellarvue SVX102T, ASI1600MM Pro, and Astrodon filters.  Acquisition done by Voyager software, processing in PixInsight.  Details:  https://www.astrobin.com/urrtgj/

Roland Christen

Very nice! I like the colors on this one.

I collected 100 four-minute SHO subs on January 6, 2021.  Astro-Physics Mach1GOT (recent model), Stellarvue SVX102T, ASI1600MM Pro, and Astrodon filters.  Acquisition done by Voyager software, processing in PixInsight.  Details:  https://www.astrobin.com/urrtgj/

Karen Christen

+1 for the colors, Eric.  Nicely done.

Karen

AP