The Quest and the Solution – New Product Announcement

At last, our exciting news:

The Quest:  Design the largest, fast, highly-corrected, airline transportable refractor that can cover a full-format CMOS chip with pinpoint stars to the corners when coupled to its matched Telecompressor-Corrector and provide superb visual performance.

The Solution: 110mm StarFire GTX with its optional Telecompressor-Corrector ready for your next astronomical adventure near or far. Perfect for the 2024 eclipse and a quick and easy scope for any night or day you have a few hours available to observe.

Check out our new webpage with preliminary details that will be updated as final tweaks are made to the mechanical design.

In order to give everyone an equal chance to obtain this versatile scope, we plan to use the same random-drawing format that we used for the 92mm Stowaway. After we establish the price and have more details regarding the case, Telecompressor-Corrector, and other accessories, we will announce the signup for the random drawing. During the week-long signup period, you will have an opportunity to enter and submit your contact information. From this group of interested people, we will randomly choose those who will be notified of the opportunity to purchase a 110mm StarFire GTX.

If you are interested, watch for announcements on the Availability tab of 110mm webpage, in this forum, on our Facebook page and our newsletter. If you would like to receive our newsletter so that you don’t have to be vigilant about watching the website or forum, you can sign up in the black banner at the bottom of our website.   https://www.astro-physics.com/

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/astrophysicscorp

Here is the direct link:

https://www.astro-physics.com/110gtx

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com
[...]

Dean Jacobsen

Sweet!
--
Dean Jacobsen

Emilio J. Robau, P.E.

Ungag Rolando,

Give him freedom of speech!

Very cool.

Dean Jacobsen

Now we know what that new full frame color camera was for.  I hope to see some sample images soon.
--
Dean Jacobsen

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 06:04 PM, Dean Jacobsen wrote:
Now we know what that new full frame color camera was for.  I hope to see some sample images soon.
Wait... does that mean all the colors on the new OTA are somehow corrected to be backwards?

thefamily90 Phillips

Well I know all of you are very happy about the possibility of owning one of the new scopes. Good luck to everyone!

Best,

Jim

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 06:04 PM, Dean Jacobsen wrote:
Now we know what that new full frame color camera was for.  I hope to see some sample images soon.
Wait... does that mean all the colors on the new OTA are somehow corrected to be backwards?

midmoastro

Awesome, I cannot wait to get on the list. Thanks so much Marj, and everyone at Astro-Physics.
Exciting times!
Todd

Beau Gagne

Wow!

Here's to praying I can manage to get my first AP scope,  it's a beauty!

Best,
Beau

Bill Long

Awesome new scope. Definitely count me in on this.

Curious, will the new TCC also work with the bigger 130 GTX?