From: mrrockets@home.com [mailto:mrrockets@home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2000 10:16 PM
To: ap-gto@eGroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: The call came today

"ron wodaski" <ron-@nwlink.com> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto/?start=470
OK, need to share some news with folks who will understand.

Got email from AP today, my number came up for a 1200 GTO mount.

I said yes.

Counting the days.....

Ron Wodaski
Ron,

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2622/3/_/3615/_/954396966/

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=ap-gto&m=1

Ken Sablinsky <ksablin@...>

Ron, I'm curious - when did you put your name on the notification list for
the 1200?

-Ken

OK, need to share some news with folks who will understand.

Got email from AP today, my number came up for a 1200 GTO mount.

I said yes.

Counting the days.....

Ron Wodaski

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2345/3/_/3615/_/954386270/

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ap-gto/?m=1

Ron Wodaski <ronw@...>

I don't recall, but a long time ago. <g> I have changed computers twice in
the last year, with some lost email involved, so I don't have a record of
when I got the acknowledgement back from AP at the time I put my name on the
notification list.

However, I've owned a half-dozen different mounts since I put my name on the
list, so it has been a while. <g>

Ron

Ron, I'm curious - when did you put your name on the notification list for
the 1200?

-Ken

OK, need to share some news with folks who will understand.

Got email from AP today, my number came up for a 1200 GTO mount.

I said yes.

Counting the days.....

Ron Wodaski

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2345/3/_/3615/_/954386270/

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ap-gto/?m=1

http://click.egroups.com/1/2377/3/_/3615/_/954434824/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto/

Bobby Middleton <bobm@...>

You'll love it! I did mine ; I got it about 10 months ago.
Bobby Middleton

OK, need to share some news with folks who will understand.

Got email from AP today, my number came up for a 1200 GTO mount.

I said yes.

Counting the days.....

Ron Wodaski

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2345/3/_/3615/_/954386270/

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ap-gto/?m=1

Colt Bednorz <colt@...>

Ron,
You are very lucky. I think I was second to last a couple of weeks
ago. Either it's a new production run or someone got bumped.
But who cares, it is good news either way.
Colt

Ron Wodaski wrote:

OK, need to share some news with folks who will understand.

Got email from AP today, my number came up for a 1200 GTO mount.

I said yes.

Counting the days.....

Ron Wodaski

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2345/3/_/3615/_/954386270/

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ap-gto/?m=1

Paul Hyndman <pghyndman@...>

Hey Ken,

FWI: I got a call about 2 weeks ago from AP (for a 1200), having put my name on the notification July or August of '99 (I think). My name came up a lot sooner than I anticipated, but I turned it down, realizing a 900 would better suit my needs.

Paul