Topics

Sticky 600E Controller Button

Elenillor

Not a goto mount but my mid 90's 600E stepper motor hand controller has an intermittently sticky north button. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Taking the cover off the controller it seems straightfoward to unsolder and replace a button. Any suggestion of a decent replacement button?

I removed the covers on the N and W buttons so it was easy to feel the difference in the dark.

John

George

John,

If you want to send it to us, we can replace the buttons for you.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.