Status of Encoders From Renishaw

M Hambrick

I haven't asked for a while, so I was wondering if there are any status updates on the availability of Renishaw encoders for mount upgrades.

Mike

Hello Mike,

We will have them later this year. Once I have an estimated delivery date, we will start notifying people that have signed up on the website.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road