From: Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>; main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 7, 2022 4:44 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Solar filter for 92mm Stowaway

Hello Roland

Just wondering if you will have a solar filter available like the ones
you have for the 130GT/X that was available prior to the 2017 Total
Solar? Those are excellent.

With the April 2024 Total Solar Eclipse in two [2] years it would be
nice to have one for this scope. ALSO, put me on the wait list :)

Thanks Tony

BTW, at my home I will get 2m 50.7s of totality. Won't have to travel
like the prior seven [7] totals I saw.

Check them out here:
https://www.astro-physics.com/solar/

Roland

For the last eclipse we had Baader solar filters available. We had them for the 92 also because I brought one of those scopes to the eclipse in Montana. We will have the same for the next big one.

Roland

Just wondering if you will have a solar filter available like the ones
you have for the 130GT/X that was available prior to the 2017 Total
Solar? Those are excellent.

With the April 2024 Total Solar Eclipse in two [2] years it would be
nice to have one for this scope. ALSO, put me on the wait list :)

Thanks Tony

BTW, at my home I will get 2m 50.7s of totality. Won't have to travel
like the prior seven [7] totals I saw.

Eric Weiner

I’ve had good experiences with Thousand Oaks filters. They stay in place well.

thefamily90 Phillips

And where do you live? 😄

JimP