Small galaxy Arp 28 in Pegasus

Roland Christen

Took a quick snapshot of Arp28 in Pegasus with the 12" Mak-Cass when the clouds cleared:

https://www.astrobin.com/full/ufbzia/0/

The skies were super murky and still being affected by smoke from the western wild fires. Hope that the skies this winter will clear up and get back to their rich deep blue. Normally we have great transparency but this years it was not to be.

DFisch

Seems like every hi pressure system  That used to bring low humidity and clear skies to the Midwest now brings a bucket of smoke with it. I've always told my friends that Indiana is the battleground between the Gulf of Mexico and Canada some days Canada wins some days the Gulf of Mexico wins and some days they do battle right over my head it over my head. When Canada wins I'm a little better off