Share cost for remote imaging with my equipment

Peter Gottstein

currently own  a AP Mach 2, TEC 140, Nightcrawler focuser/rotator,QHY 600 mono camera , QHY CFW3  filter wheel, 2 inch Chroma LRGBSHO filters and  Eagle computer,

I have a couple other people who would like to share cost of remote hosting. I am thinking that we would cap at 5-6 people. Every month we would decide what targets to shoot and share the data. Would also be a great way to learn on many areas of AP. I would recommend deep sky west ect as need support if something goes down. Any suggestions would be great.

Peety G