moderated Setting up at Fremont Peak, California

dvjbaja

Great night's observing ahead.

-bs

KHursh

I used to go there all the time when I was in the south bay. Great viewing especially when the fog rolls in to cover Salinas and Hollister.

Clear skies!

dvjbaja

That was supposed to have had a photo with it. Oops.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

That was supposed to have had a photo with it. Oops.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

I used to go there all the time when I was in the south bay. Great viewing especially when the fog rolls in to cover Salinas and Hollister.

Clear skies!

Karen Christen

This is HILARIOUS.  Thanks, John.

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen

That is pretty funny!

That was supposed to have had a photo with it. Oops.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

I used to go there all the time when I was in the south bay. Great viewing especially when the fog rolls in to cover Salinas and Hollister.

Clear skies!

Harley Davidson

This is a better picture :)

tony

On 1/25/2021 7:30 PM, dvjbaja wrote:

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 9:51 AM Stone, Jack G <jack.g.stone@...> wrote:

My apologies – Did an invite go out from one of the clubs in the bay area?

How would one be graciously acknowledged?

There must have been work parties to help cleanup and restore or update the facility.  I’d be also interested in supporting.  Please contact me directly.

Regards,

Jack ~

That was supposed to have had a photo with it. Oops.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

I used to go there all the time when I was in the south bay. Great viewing especially when the fog rolls in to cover Salinas and Hollister.

Clear skies!

_._,_._,_

thefamily90 Phillips

Nice!