Scavenger Hunt - 4" Flattener and TCC (S155EDFFF and 155TCC)

Tyrel Smith

Have this on the AP-UG as well. Trying to track down these two items. If anyone knows where I might find one that can be coaxed from the grips of its owner, please message me off-list. I have a 140 begging to be used for imaging.

4" Prime Focus Field Flattener (S155EDFFF)

0.76x CCD Telecompressor Corrector (155TCC)

Tyrel Smith

The flattener has been located. Many thanks to the respondent. I'm still in search of the elusive 155TCC. My White Whale, she be!