From: thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...>
To: ap-ug@groups.io <ap-ug@groups.io>; AP-GTO Groups. io <ap-gto@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Sep 24, 2021 9:35 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Saturn last night

AP 10” F/14.6

JimP

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jeff B

Yes it is everybody's favorite, mine included!

During public events at our observatories, I always save Saturn for last, not telling anyone what they will see next.  I LOVE the reactions and exclamations of "It's not real!"  That never, ever, gets old for me.

Jeff

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 11:21 AM Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Very nice. Pretty little planet indeed, everyone's favorite planet.