From: Michael 'Mikey' Mangieri <mjmangieri@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Thu, May 20, 2021 10:51 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Running PemPro and APPM

Hi all,
I have recently decided to create a new PEC using PemPro (been about  1 ½ years since I got my AP1100.  However, I have a few questions:
1)      Do I need to disable APPM before running the new PEC?
2)      Will I need to create a new model in APPM after the new PERC is installed?

Thanks,
Mikey

Michael 'Mikey' Mangieri

Thanks.  That was what I expected, so good to know.  One more question then: even with APCC out of the loop?