RA not responding in guiding on 1200

Peter Bresler

RA is not responding to guide commands on my 1200. This has been an episodic problem for the last couple of months. I checked balance and cable snags. Please advise. Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0motvudnqo655h/ApccZip-Peter_Bresler-2021-10-19-072556.zip?dl=0

Dale Ghent

There are 100MB of log files in that zip archive spanning the past week. Since you mentioned that it's episodic, could you suggest a specific date/time when this issue occurred?

On Oct 19, 2021, at 10:34, Peter Bresler via groups.io <PABresler=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

RA is not responding to guide commands on my 1200. This has been an episodic problem for the last couple of months. I checked balance and cable snags. Please advise. Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0motvudnqo655h/ApccZip-Peter_Bresler-2021-10-19-072556.zip?dl=0

<PHD2_DebugLog_2021-10-18_211225.txt>

Peter Bresler

It occurred last night on 10/18.

Ray Gralak

Peter,

It occurred last night on 10/18.
That's still too broad of a time range for such a generic problem. Can you narrow it down to a 10-minute window?

If you can't, wait for the next evening you see it happening and note the time.

-Ray