From: Max Mirot via groups.io <titansmoons@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 6, 2021 5:58 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] RA and DEC stiff after loosing Clutches AP1100

Both my RA and Dec no longer turn freely after loosing the clutches on my AP1100.
Another word it takes a little force or some lbs of misbalance for them to turn

What am I missing ?

Max

Max Mirot

Sure that makes sense.

I read the manual a year and a half ago.
That how long I have been using this configuration without change to the scope or camera.

You saved me again Roland.

Thanks

Max