Question about meridian limits

Rick Darden

Hi All,

I have 2 independent imaging systems on my AP110AE that have their own independent computers. I did this because I have imagers from the same mfg on both systems and was having serious driver issues using 1 computer for both. I use APCC Pro. I am going to set up a median limit map. Can I create the map on 1 system and then copy the file to the second computer?

Horia

If you have one AP1100 carrying the two imaging systems, you only need meridian limits on one computer – the one controlling the mount. The other computer would have no idea what to do with those limits.

Kind regards,

Horia

Von: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Rick Darden
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2021 00:52
An: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Betreff: [ap-gto] Question about meridian limits

Hi All,

I have 2 independent imaging systems on my AP110AE that have their own independent computers. I did this because I have imagers from the same mfg on both systems and was having serious driver issues using 1 computer for both. I use APCC Pro. I am going to set up a median limit map. Can I create the map on 1 system and then copy the file to the second computer?

Ray Gralak

> I have 2 independent imaging systems on my AP110AE that have their own

> independent computers. I did this because I have imagers from the same mfg on both

> systems and was having serious driver issues using 1 computer for both.

> I use APCC Pro. I am going to set up a median limit map.

> Can I create the map on 1 system and then copy the file to the second computer?

Yes, you can do this. Here are the steps:

1.    In APCC's Meridian Tracking Limits Explorer (see screenshot below), click "Save As..." and save to a file.

2.    Move the meridian limits file to the other computer.

3.    Then on the other computer, click "Load..." and select the meridian limits file that you copied.

-Ray

> -----Original Message-----

> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Darden

> Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 3:52 PM

> To: main@ap-gto.groups.io

> Subject: [ap-gto] Question about meridian limits

>

> Hi All,

>

> I have 2 independent imaging systems on my AP110AE that have their own independent computers. I did this

> because I have imagers from the same mfg on both systems and was having serious driver issues using 1

> computer for both. I use APCC Pro. I am going to set up a median limit map. Can I create the map on 1 system

> and then copy the file to the second computer?

Rick Darden

Bada Bing. Thanks Ray.