From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of oros.philippe@...
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 12:34 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Problem with APCC/APPM with AP1100AE #APCC

Hi
I've been using my AP1100AE for more than one year now without major problems but since one month now I
cannot succeed in making a valid model via APPM.
The symptoms are very big numbers in the APPM table and when tracking or pointing is selected in APCC Pro
I have huge errors, so I cannot do anything and especially not long unguided pauses (one of the main reasons
I'd purchased this mount).
I've tried may times (and lost at the same time very good nights of clear sky) to reinitialise everything but the
problem is always present, I join here the screen copies of my last attempt tonight after a complete reinit, I've
try to make A very simple 13 points model, the process goes well but the numbers seems very wrong ! (the
APCC screen copies show the views before and after the model is entered)
Thanks very much for your help, especially if Ray can have a look into it, I've contacted George and Howard at
AP support but have no answer.

My set up:
AP1100 GTO AE GTO P4
SGP Platesolve ASTAP (doesn't work better w/Platesolve2 and slower)
ASI2600MMpro Canon EF L 400mm2.8 @ 800mm FL

CurtisC

Reading all this reminded me that, until recently, I had "Horizon Tracking Limits" and a sky model established.  They've disappeared.  Where might they have been stored?  My ASCOM Platform is 6.3.

oros.philippe@...

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 04:45 PM, Ray Gralak wrote:
https://github.com/ASCOMInitiative/ASCOMPlatform/releases/tag/Build_2695
Ray thanks a lot for your diagnostic, I've installed Ascom 6.4SP1 and everything seems back to order !!
This should be indicated somewhere, because many others may risk to loose valuable time like me ...
Thanks again
BR
Philippe