Topics

Problem using auto guide in Firecapture to AP1100

Endymion

Hi,
  I am having a problem getting Firecapture to guide my AP1100.  Firecapture V2.6.08x64 -> ASCOM6.4 -> APV2 -> APCC1.8.4.1 -> AP1100.   I can initialize the mount from Firecapture but am unable to send either the auto guide commands or manual arrow press commands to the mount.

* I am able to guide a Celestron mount from Firecapture via ASCOM.
* I am able to guide the AP1100 from PHD2 and the manual arrow presses on AP V2 work correctly.

As anyone run into a similar issue and know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

John