Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 11:01 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] Polar Alignment with V2.4

Hello Charles, I have V2.3 on my 600gto which I picked up 1/19/99. What was updated in V2.4 to allow your method of polar alignment that V2.3 does not have? The newest version of the servo box chip which will allow us to download the latest keypad updates, when will this chip be ready? If it's going to be a while, then I was thinking about getting V2.4 with the 5/13/99 chip installed since I have version 5 of the Sky. Thanks, Stephen Russell
Onvia.com. Work. Wisely. eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto