Topics

PntON on Keypad and APCC

Dominique

Edited

Hi AP,
For use without guiding my current model on the Mach2 brings a small drift without consequence on the poses of 3 to 4 'but which for sessions of 4 to 5 hours of exposures causes a gap between the first and last which makes the trails appear. difficult to deal with on the end result.
It is therefore an opportunity to test the Point + track mode option of the keypad.
My keypad is already plugged in when I turn on the mount and in EXT mode. I only want to have confirmation that APCC open, pointing and tracking correction disabled on it, I can do the initial keypad operations with my sky mapping software and enable tracking correction from the keypad by PntON.
Clear skies
Dominique