Pictures of 900 GTO for 3D computer model

N. Foldager

Hi everybody,

Thanks to your help, I decided to go for the 900GTO.

In the meantime in my planning, I would like to make a 3D computer
model of this mount.

Could someone possible provide me close-up pictures of the 900GTO
equatorial head?

I will need them taken from straight front, back, right, left, top,
and bottom with the counterweights down (North) and the mount plate
north-south?
I would prefer them taken with a dark background, with a long focal
length (100mm or more), and with a known length at the same distance
for scaling.

The pictures will serve as background bitmaps for the modeling.

I imagine that the model can be used by everybody who wants for
visualisation and planning (of case dimensions, pier heights etc. or
to explain details).

Best regards,

Niels Foldager
Copenhagen