From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Wendelin Burkhardt
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 10:57 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] PEMPRO Question

Ray,

I have generated a PEC curve with PEMPRO and PEC turned off on the mount and found that for most of the
cycle it did an excellent job with the mounts PE. However in one section there was an issue. So I ran PEMPRO
again with the PEC engaged to collect data on it to attempt to refine the PEC curve. That 2nd PEC curve run with
the PEC on shows the issue was eliminated. My question is does the 2nd curve now include the effects of the
original PEC curve and do I now just upload the new curve to the mount? This is my first time doing this and not
sure if I need to generate another PEC curve completely without the PEC on.

Wendel Burkhardt

Tom Blahovici

When one purchases a mount, does it include the refined curve? It appears to make a huge difference. Please check out the post in the files here, done by Roland that shows its effects.
Tom

George

Tom,

Yes, our 1100 and 1600 mounts are shipped with a corrected PE curve installed.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.

Phone:  815-222-6538 (direct line)

Phone:  815-282-1513 (office)

When one purchases a mount, does it include the refined curve? It appears to make a huge difference. Please check out the post in the files here, done by Roland that shows its effects.
Tom

Tom Blahovici

Great!
Thanks