PEMPro connection

legendtrail@...

What do I need to do to get past this message?

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

legendtrail write:

> What do I need to do to get past this message

The picture is so small I doubt anyone can read the message, unless they just recognize the shape  (it could be the forum software resized it?).  Perhaps type in the actual message text?

Unless it's just me?  Old eyes?

Ray Gralak

What do I need to do to get past this message?
Can you post a larger screenshot? The text is unreadable.

-Ray

What do I need to do to get past this message?

legendtrail@...

Ray Gralak

This appears to be an Astro-Physics PEMPro V3 license, so to activate it on your computer you need to connect PEMPro to an Astro-Physics mount with a GTOCP4 or GTOCP3 with a V or later chip.

-Ray