Pegasus Pocket Power box not available to APCC

Joseph Beyer

I just built a new NUC for imaging and it appeared all the software was working except I'm not able to connect APCC environmental conditions to the Power box.  The NUC was loaded with the most current version of Windows 10 Pro and latest versions of ASCOM, Pegasus driver, APCC and V2 driver.  When I loaded APCC Pro I didn't see the black screen flash as it usually does at the end of installation.

Typically the Pegasus box is available through the Observation Conditions Hub when it's installed and connected but it's not available as an option on the new build.  Everything else in the imaging train and software is working as expected.

Any suggestions?

Joe

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

I'm on APCC 1.9.2.3 and Pegasus Astro Observing Conditions Driver 1.5 9 (kind of old maybe a newer one is out there) and Pegasus switchbox 2.3 software and I can see it, and it tests.  I tried it both through the hub and direct.

Are you sure you installed the ASCOM driver not (just) the powerbox software?   On the Pocket version (and I think others) it is two different installs.

Linwood

Joseph Beyer

DOH!  My wife is always accusing me of looking and not seeing.  What could go wrong?

Thanks Linwood.  That was the problem.  Everything looks like it's working as expected now.

Joe

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 06:54 PM, Joseph Beyer wrote:
DOH!
Just remember, in this hobby the main reason anyone can answer a question like that, is they did the same thing.

Often repeatedly.  :)

Linwood