Paducah Skies Observatory

Robert Chozick

This is a link to a gallery showing details of my observatory:

If you click on an image it will go back to the gallery of other pictures.

You will see that the walls of the observatory are bright metal.  I am going to paint them flat black on my next trip.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Robert

Mike Dodd

On 6/19/2021 4:01 PM, Robert Chozick via groups.io wrote:
This is a link to a gallery showing details of my observatory:

https://pbase.com/rchozick/image/171730847

If you click on an image it will go back to the gallery of other pictures.
Robert, Nice to chat with you this afternoon. Many of the photos are sideways or upside-down on my browser.

--- mike

Robert Chozick

I noticed that it’s right side up on my computer and all which ways on my phone or iPad. I need to figure it out

On Jun 19, 2021, at 5:52 PM, Mike Dodd <mike@mdodd.com> wrote:

On 6/19/2021 4:01 PM, Robert Chozick via groups.io wrote:
This is a link to a gallery showing details of my observatory:

https://pbase.com/rchozick/image/171730847

If you click on an image it will go back to the gallery of other pictures.
Robert, Nice to chat with you this afternoon. Many of the photos are sideways or upside-down on my browser.

--- mike

Robert Chozick

I fixed it for my phone and iPad but it is messed up on my browser. Very strange.

On Jun 19, 2021, at 6:08 PM, Robert Chozick via groups.io <rchozick=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I noticed that it’s right side up on my computer and all which ways on my phone or iPad. I need to figure it out
On Jun 19, 2021, at 5:52 PM, Mike Dodd <mike@mdodd.com> wrote:

On 6/19/2021 4:01 PM, Robert Chozick via groups.io wrote:
This is a link to a gallery showing details of my observatory:

https://pbase.com/rchozick/image/171730847

If you click on an image it will go back to the gallery of other pictures.
Robert, Nice to chat with you this afternoon. Many of the photos are sideways or upside-down on my browser.

--- mike

Christopher Erickson

Apple devices/apps often flip displayed photos to what they think is the correct orientation.

Non-Apple devices/apps assume the originator of the photo has provided it in the orientation they wanted it displayed.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 1:23 PM Robert Chozick via groups.io <rchozick=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I fixed it for my phone and iPad but it is messed up on my browser.  Very strange.

On Jun 19, 2021, at 6:08 PM, Robert Chozick via groups.io <rchozick=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I noticed that it’s right side up on my computer and all which ways on my phone or iPad. I need to figure it out
> On Jun 19, 2021, at 5:52 PM, Mike Dodd <mike@...> wrote:
>
> On 6/19/2021 4:01 PM, Robert Chozick via groups.io wrote:
>> This is a link to a gallery showing details of my observatory:
>>
>> https://pbase.com/rchozick/image/171730847
>>
>> If you click on an image it will go back to the gallery of other pictures.
>
> Robert, Nice to chat with you this afternoon. Many of the photos are sideways or upside-down on my browser.
>
> --- mike

Marcelo Figueroa

I am viewing your photos in Safari Mac OS and all the photos look correctly oriented.

(and by the way, the observatory is looking great).

Kenneth Tan

Nice! How I wish I can have one like this!

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021 at 06:52, Mike Dodd <mike@...> wrote:
On 6/19/2021 4:01 PM, Robert Chozick via groups.io wrote:
> This is a link to a gallery showing details of my observatory:
>
> https://pbase.com/rchozick/image/171730847
>
> If you click on an image it will go back to the gallery of other pictures.

Robert, Nice to chat with you this afternoon. Many of the photos are
sideways or upside-down on my browser.

--- mike

Robert Chozick

Thanks.  After 100s of hours of work I can now start enjoying it.

Robert