From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Harley Davidson <astrocnc@...>
Sent: Sunday, 11 July 2021 6:42 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>; main@ap-ug.groups.io <main@ap-ug.groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] OT - anyone at this total solar in 1991

Thirty years ago today. So hard to believe time passed so quickly. This
video link I became aware of from a FB post:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A94mD6nt-c  I had never seen it before.
They did a great job.

I was in LaPaz.

tony

Elenillor

I was there on the S&T tour in LaPaz staying at the Los Arcos. Yes that was a while ago.

Elenillor

To be a bit on topic, Astrophysics made some wonderful prints of the eclipse that they sold. I have one in my den and consider it the best pre-digital eclipse photo I have seen. For digital I give that award to Miloslave Druckmuller. I happened to share a room with him on cruise ship which was part of the 2006 eclipse tour to Libya.

stlrvus

I too was at the El Presidente.  I actually saw myself in some of the videos posted for San Jose del Cabo!  Thirty years ago indeed!  What a lifetime memory!

Jose

Steven

Great it was Jose.