Notification list and a couple other questions -

Dhaval

Hello all,
I am on the AP1100 list, however, when I put my name on the list, I believe I only wanted the AP1100 mount without the encoders. I am now going to change my mind and get the encoder version. The question though is, do I need to do anything special to ensure A-P puts me on the encoder list v/s the non-encoder list? Or is that something that gets determined at the time of the order? I obviously don't want to lose my place in the line if I need to re-apply on the list.

One other question - is A-P going to manufacture AP1600s anytime soon (hint: If anyone is selling their AP1600 with or without encoders, do please let me know!)?

Thanks,
Dhaval

Karen Christen

Hello Dhaval,

If you’re on the list for a 1100GTO, you’re fine.  You can let us know about your encoder preference when you place your order.  We have not yet begun notification or accepted any orders for our current run of 1100s.  Yes, we plan to manufacture 1600GTOs in 2021.  I’m sorry I can’t be more specific than that at present.

Clear skies!

Karen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dhaval via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 12:06 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Notification list and a couple other questions -

Hello all,
I am on the AP1100 list, however, when I put my name on the list, I believe I only wanted the AP1100 mount without the encoders. I am now going to change my mind and get the encoder version. The question though is, do I need to do anything special to ensure A-P puts me on the encoder list v/s the non-encoder list? Or is that something that gets determined at the time of the order? I obviously don't want to lose my place in the line if I need to re-apply on the list.

One other question - is A-P going to manufacture AP1600s anytime soon (hint: If anyone is selling their AP1600 with or without encoders, do please let me know!)?

Thanks,
Dhaval

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics