NGC 5367 and cometary globule cg12

Geoff Smith

This was begun at the April new moon and finished on the May new moon.
Telescope: 12.5" Plane Wave.
Mount: AP900
Camera: FLI Proline 16803
Exposure: 5hr 20min in LRGB
Processing: Acquisition with MaximDL, processed in PixInsight
The link is here: https://www.astrobin.com/full/2il1dz/0/ <https://www.astrobin.com/full/2il1dz/0/>
Geoff

Jeff B

Well done!

I have to say I really enjoy these types of postings and the fine work you all do.  Based upon what I see in your work, I imagine you folks are pushing the imaging envelope even more than the Pros at the big observatories.

Jeff

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 2:21 AM Geoff Smith <ghsmith45@...> wrote:
This was begun at the April new moon and finished on the May new moon.
Telescope: 12.5" Plane Wave.
Mount: AP900
Camera: FLI Proline 16803
Exposure: 5hr 20min in LRGB
Processing: Acquisition with MaximDL, processed in PixInsight
The link is here: https://www.astrobin.com/full/2il1dz/0/ <https://www.astrobin.com/full/2il1dz/0/>
Geoff

Karen Christen

That’s a rich field, Geoff.  Beautiful.  I see a kid on a toboggan with snow flying out behind him.  😊

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Geoff Smith

Thanks Jeff and Kirsten. Kirsten, you certainly have more imagination then me, I can't see the kid.
Geoff