From: Andrea Lucchetti <andlucchett@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jun 30, 2022 5:34 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] NGC7023 on APmach2

Hello,
after many months this is my last image.
NGC 7023 , acquired on a AP Mach2, self built corrected newton 200mm f 4.5, and a moravia C3 61000 pro.
Some plate solving setting made impossible to use a DEC model but the mount tracked very well.
Stars are not perfect due to tilt and slightly short backfocus.

https://andrealucchetti.smugmug.com/What-is-new/i-9sMwHSs/A

LRGB, just 60-60-60-60 min.
Hope you like it
Andrea

Karen Christen

Nicely done, Andrea!  An interesting area, too.

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Andrea Lucchetti

Thank you Roland for your kind words!
Andrea

Bill Long

Looks great.

Andrea you should build more of those Newts! 😁

I think that is a super shot. I don't see any imperfections in the stars.

after many months this is my last image.
NGC 7023 , acquired on a AP Mach2, self built corrected newton 200mm f 4.5, and a moravia C3 61000 pro.
Some plate solving setting made impossible to use a DEC model but the mount tracked very well.
Stars are not perfect due to tilt and slightly short backfocus.

https://andrealucchetti.smugmug.com/What-is-new/i-9sMwHSs/A

LRGB, just 60-60-60-60 min.
Hope you like it
Andrea

I would be interested in your coma-corrector design.
What size chip is that?