NGC7000 when you only have 1/2 hour

Roland Christen

Shot this the other night after dusk. Went inside to do some work. Came back out half hour later to find clouds had rolled in. I was lucky to get 3 exposures which could be Median combined in MaximDL. Used Topaz Denoise to suck as much marrow out of this bone as could be. Maybe will add some OIII and SII the next time it's clear out. Maybe it will make a half decent color shot to hang on the wall.
Smile

https://www.astrobin.com/full/wfbzaq/0/

Chris White

On Sat, Oct 1, 2022 at 05:19 PM, Roland Christen wrote:
https://www.astrobin.com/full/wfbzaq/0/
Pretty amazing result for only 30 minutes!

Roland Christen

I agree. It could have been worse. I could have had only 15 minutes. Stuck out tongue winking eye
These Sony chips are amazing.