New on this list : Keypad update question

Tom Alderweireldt

Hello all,

I have recently acquired an AP1200GTOCP3 with GTO1 Keypad, but I would like to update the software version from v4.15 to v4.19.3 (as recommended).
However I'm unable to download the file from the AP website: it keeps asking to sign in with user and password.
I did register on the AP website, but that user and password is not what you need to download the keypad update file.

Is there any obvious solution (like mount or keypad serial#) or should I contact AP to ask for a password?

Best Regards,
Tom Alderweireldt
Belgium.

George

Tom,

I sent you an email earlier this morning. Please check your email folders.

Regards,

George

George Whitney
Astro-Physics, Inc.
Phone:  815-222-6538 (direct line)
Phone:  815-282-1513 (office)
Email:  george@...
I have recently acquired an AP1200GTOCP3 with GTO1 Keypad, but I would like to update the software version from v4.15 to v4.19.3 (as recommended).
However I'm unable to download the file from the AP website: it keeps asking to sign in with user and password.
I did register on the AP website, but that user and password is not what you need to download the keypad update file.

Is there any obvious solution (like mount or keypad serial#) or should I contact AP to ask for a password?

Best Regards,
Tom Alderweireldt
Belgium.

Tom Alderweireldt

[...]