New Astro-Folks

Karen Christen

Hello Astro-Nuts,

As many of you know, we’ve been gradually growing our team to meet the high demand for our products.  We’d like to introduce you to our two newest Astro-Folks, as of this week:

Eric is part of our production team.  He’s working closely with Don and Vic in Finishing, and with Dave, our mount assembly master.  Eric has been AP-adjacent for many years – he’s George’s son – and is already jumping in with both feet.

Amber has joined our office team.  She’s quickly learning the myriad duties Daleen and Paige juggle every day and coordinating with our Shipping/Receiving guru, Amanda.  Many of you will speak with or hear from Amber when calling or emailing the office.

Please join us in welcoming Amber and Eric to the Astro-Folks!

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen
Astro-Physics

Eric Weiner

Welcome to an amazing team, but you already knew that!

Regards,
Eric & Amber
-yes, that’s really our names too 🤪

Jeff B

Welcome and warmest regards!

Jeff

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 5:46 PM Eric Weiner <weinere@...> wrote:
Welcome to an amazing team, but you already knew that!

Regards,
Eric & Amber
-yes, that’s really our names too 🤪

Manusfisch

Welcome aboard, One thing about this forum and this company is it we are all in a constant state of learning. Welcome from INdy

TJF Mobile

On Sep 23, 2021, at 17:33, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

[...]

Jim Roberts

Warm greetings Amber and Eric!

[...]

Roger Laureys

Warm welcome to the newcomers !!! Good to see AP is looking forward to the future
Roger

[...]

Robert Berta

Welcome to the new team members. Eric....you dad has helped me through a few  minor issues over the years....very dedicated guy and patient.