N.I.N.A plugins ?

michael mccann

Hi
I’m so happy to see N.I.N.A. Is now compatible with APPM and APCC. I’m trying to familiarize myself with N.I.N.A. 1.11 before I get back to the used AP mount I bought just before I left. I’ve only used N.I.N.A. 1.10 (and only with Losmandy and iOptron eqpt)and never looked at N.I.N.A. plugins before. Are there plugins I should become familiar with? Especially to setup APPC and APPM?

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike

you should check out dale's post here:

--
Brian

Brian Valente

michael mccann

Thanks
I’ll start there.

Cheers

On Aug 22, 2021, at 1:37 PM, Brian Valente <bvalente@...> wrote:

Hi Mike

you should check out dale's post here:

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 12:22 PM michael mccann via groups.io <mmccawsprojects=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi
I’m so happy to see N.I.N.A. Is now compatible with APPM and APCC.  I’m trying to familiarize myself with N.I.N.A. 1.11 before I get back to the used AP mount I bought just before I left.  I’ve only used N.I.N.A. 1.10 (and only with Losmandy and iOptron eqpt)and never looked at N.I.N.A. plugins before.  Are there plugins I should become familiar with? Especially to setup APPC and APPM?

Thanks

Mike

--
Brian

Brian Valente

Dale Ghent

Hi Michael,

I recently put together a central FAQ die using NINA with AP mounts and APCC. It includes info on the Smart Meridian Flip plug-in that Brian linked to, and additional topics, as well.