From: John Kruis [mailto:J.A.Kruis@fibre.A2000.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 3:31 PM
To: ap-gto@egroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] mounting two OTA on AP1200

Anyone with experience in mounting a 10 inch Schmidt-Cassegrain and a
5 inch refractor on the AP 1200 mount? Will the Losmandy DSBS
side-by-side mounting plate be rugged enough? Other solutions?

Thanks for a comment,

John Kruis

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now: