From: David Woolf <go4itbass@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Mon, May 16, 2022 11:09 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Mount will not power on or boot up

1100GTO will not power on.  Main battery shows 12.76V and backup battery shows 12.5V.  Keypad simply says "Astro-Physics Ver: 4.19.3" and will not proceed beyond that point.  Reads drawing 0 amps and LED light on GTOCP4 is not lit.   No change with Regulated Power supply.  Is there an internal fuse or a reset procedure?

David Woolf

Thanks, Roland.  I saw that the board was not completed seated, so I corrected that and was able to power the unit on.  Thanks!

Dave