Topics

Meridian Limit check boxes in APCC Pro are grayed out

Luca Marinelli

Something happened and I am not able to check or uncheck the East Limits and West Limits check boxes in APCC Pro v1.8.8.11. It doesn't matter if the mount is connected to APCC or not, the boxes are stuck checked.

Has anyone seen this behavior and is there a way to get it back? I want to uncheck East Limits but I can't.

Thanks,

Luca

Ray Gralak

Something happened and I am not able to check or uncheck the East Limits and West Limits check boxes in
APCC Pro v1.8.8.11. It doesn't matter if the mount is connected to APCC or not, the boxes are stuck checked.

Has anyone seen this behavior and is there a way to get it back? I want to uncheck East Limits but I can't.
Perhaps "Override ASCOM" is not enabled in the Meridian Delay group box?

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro

Something happened and I am not able to check or uncheck the East Limits and West Limits check boxes in
APCC Pro v1.8.8.11. It doesn't matter if the mount is connected to APCC or not, the boxes are stuck checked.

Has anyone seen this behavior and is there a way to get it back? I want to uncheck East Limits but I can't.

Thanks,

Luca

Luca Marinelli

Ray, you are the man! That worked like a charm.

It's as if you wrote this program or something :)

Thank you,

Luca