Manuals online?

sreilly@...

As I await patiently for a call on the AP900GTO's I thought that being
able to read over a manual would be a great help. Anyone have a 900
manual online anywhere? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Currently I
am using a Losmandy G-11 german mount.

Steve

Michael Roth

To S. Reilley:
Prior to the arrival of my 600EGTO, I called AstroPhysics and asked for a
manual to study. They sent me one right away no charge.

Mike Roth

Jeffrey D. Gortatowsky

They are not online so far as I can ascertain. When discussing things here
it would be handy to refer to a PDF manual. Alas I know not of one. And like
a good boy scout, I keep my mount manuals with the mount which is not anyway
near my desktop!<g>

Load carrying wise, is the G11 about the same as a 600EGTO or 900GTO?

Clear skies,
Jeff